Monday, October 20, 2008

this is the finally the end of me doing chemistry paper :D
(except mcq la)

im so glad i managed to complete my covalent bonding in the last half minute.
it cost me three marks man.
although i drew like out of the page's alignment...
cos my eraser polluted the lines and the page for no apparent reason?
and i cant seem to erase the tainted art ive made on it.
so i had to draw to the very extreme right of the page,
leaving a huge space on the left and middle? -.-

and some very special insect came to visit me when i was doing the second question.
it almost freaked me out when it landed on my table looking at me -.-
and so i used my ruler to whack it over to some very far place.

sigh, i feel so drained after one paper.
i think im so going to feel brain-dead after every paper.
especially like tmr...where im going to have two papers...
which is going to end at 6.40pm?! -.-

and i still got no answer to why isnt the first paper of o's english but chemistry.
something is so very wrong with national exams, dont you think so?

No comments: