Thursday, February 17, 2011

Goodbye Tourism Academy @ Sentosa, I'll miss you for:
1. the beautiful environment (i like it ok)
2. the horrible hot weather and dreading rains
3. the awesome lecture chairs and tables
4. the nuggets i always eat at the mini canteen &
5. the canteen uncle who forever gives me 10cents for change
6. the nice library chairs where i go to for project meetings
7. the nice memories & the sucky ones

Last week of school has never been enjoyable with all the returning of project reports and results etc.
Haven't been doing very well for me(according to my high but naive expectations lol) but it doesn't really matter to me now as long as i pass.
Not that I don't bother anymore but I guess since the motivation and purpose not there already then naturally it just goes off.
Nothing to do with situational reasons, maybe more of going to a not-so-right course.
Tsktsk, the importance of making decisions.
But then again, it's the experience i guess. Nobody makes perfect decisions anyway.

Exams are around the corner and it just sucks.
I'm disliking exams even more now, especially when they are memory-based -.-
Being a year 2 tertiary student in a competitive and mad course, the content that we need to know is so totally information overloading.
For this I really pei fu those who can ace such modules.
I remember I used to have pretty superb memory when I was younger.
No idea where did my skill go to when I grow up.
But yaaa, time to start studying.

No comments: