Saturday, November 05, 2011

My friends say my blog is too depressing.

Yes, i am an emo person in heart. This will never be changed.

Life is playing a joke on me by making me go through all these. God, please help me.

I can relate to almost all emotions. Reality brings me to pain, misery and agony. Love showed me hurt, insecurity and inferiority. Heart moulded me in understanding, patience, forgiveness and perseverance. Mind teaches me about sadness, scars and memories. Tears found my weakness, my fears and my lonliness and my brokenness.

At the end of the day, it is only me taking it all in, feeling the worst, getting the same thing over and over again. It's prolonged, unceasing, everlasting, and unfortunately, forever. I know i may be dumb, blind, crazy, naive, whatever. I really do not know how to help myself.

Everytime it rains, it illustrates my mood and verbalises my state of emotion.

It hurts, really.

No comments: