Sunday, February 19, 2012

Alright, I think I've neglected my blog somehow ever since I started working - this showed that i am REALLY busy. Aha, busy does not mean enjoying life by the way.

Here's my definition of busyness:
- not enough sleep
- too many things to do aka things to do are never ending
- not enough time
- feeling stress!

Why stress? Final poly year + working + church commitments.

Although that damn research paper is over now, but now is the worrying stage - i hope i can pathetically PASS it, especially when i have a tutor who is so...ugh. And I just can't wait to get over the stupid interview 'cause I think that's totally redundant. Hate to see my tutor again and get humiliated and insulted and whatever you can think of. I don't think I will do well for it, but oh well.

Can't wait for school to be out of my life so that I can focus fully on work as well.

Life still sucks in some way though...guess I'll never know how to be happy, sigh.


No comments: