Monday, January 10, 2011

Gid's bday celebration was great :)
Short but sweet surprise for our dearest cell leader, teehee.
Very proud of my video production as well, hahaha.

Screwed up today's test btw, i guessed half of the entire paper :(
Haiz, i wonder was it my ill problem or was it my busy schedule's problem.
Oh well. Another heavier test on wed, even worse.
So gotta double jiayou already.

Oh yes, and the worst thing that could ever happen to me was that my slippers snapped today -_-"
In the rain, while i was walking back to vivo after school.
Sucks to the max right, and i had to walk like some weirdo around.
Ended up getting myself the cheapest slippers i can ever find just to cover up myself before i go for shoe-hunt probably next month.
What another first-experience that was huh.

Anyway, i'm feeling better now although i'm still coughing and having flu.
But at least no fever and sore throat's recovering much too.
Thanks to all the herbal tea around me lol.

No comments: