Friday, January 21, 2011

Oh, today was....omg.
Had a very, very stressed day.

Rushed two projects today, and it was madness.
The school's like a maze, make me "exercise" by running around the school -.-
But ok la, i think i really need to start exercising.
I'm feeling fat!

Ok, i wasn't feeling well today either, no much appetite and stuffs :(
I think probably cos i was stressed up and all bah.
The peak was during the afternoon where time was sooooo tight until i exploded internally.
I had to do the stupid ttb online class tutorial which lasts for only 25min, and apparently i did not even contribute anything to the forum. I think awong's gonna mark me down, lol.
Reason for doing so is cos i was busy with printing out the ebiz project and finalizing stuffs.
No one was there to give a damn, i was panicking like shit(in my heart) and hoping that gary would be able to make it in time.
He was the only help who went to get it printed and submitted. Very grateful for him.
After the mad rush, i still had to worry about accounts test cos it was just like 45mins away?
On top on that, the labs were freezing cold and my stress level caused me to have headache :(

So anyway, accounts was a scrape through, i did it with a headache.
Lost six marks 'cause i couldnt do one part, i think i would be able to if i were to think more.
But oh well...at least i'm thankful that the hubbart's formula didn't come out.
I suck in that thing big time, haha!

Went to dawn's 21st birthday party at night over at kovan melody.
It's a very nice place! I like :)
There were lotsa people invited though, i only know my church peeps lol.
Justin stays there so he came down to "visit" me for awhile, haha.
Hmm nothing much though, a big birthday bash for her.
Just that everyone was kinda hanging around ourselves and stuff.
Theme was childhood so i asked yeejoo to help me plait my hair today.
Hehe so many people tell me it's nice! :D

So thereeee, my day was very happening with many other more things going on around.
School's still very hectic for now, tests and projects still ongoing.
Sigh sigh sigh.

Oh, and the bill just came. Big sigh!
CNY is here at the right time, lol.

No comments: