Saturday, May 21, 2011

Royal Caribbean is now closed for internship, shitz. Now I gotta think of another company to apply...sian leh.

Well anyway, I'm feeling much better now I guess. Fever's gone now, left with all the little bits here and there. So gan dong when my dad came over to my room this morning and asked how was I. Haha, he must have had a shock that morning when I just fell flat on his bed, lol.

I'm starting to get busy with projects already but here comes all the tests that we need to study for also. So many things to do. Seriously can't wait for june to come.

Had a food party with my class this evening, stupid pizza delivery sent wrong order, made me order twice which wasted so much time -.- But thank god everything still went smoothly. Kids these days are equally as stressed up I guess. Haha, what is wrong with the singapore education system man.

Hope time can pass by slower...zzz.

No comments: