Sunday, May 08, 2011

Singapore...singapore.

My twitter was flooded with everyone's comments about the defeat of Aljunied GRC. Man, I wonder what were the Singaporeans thinking. I think George Yeo is a great man, I respect him with all my heart. Time for them to repent for 5 years!

The WP supporters are all very rowdy....even the ones at the s11 opposite my place shouted so lout, even louder than watching a soccer match or world cup -.- I think after this season alot of students would go for studies in politics, haha.

But other than that, PAP still manage to secure the rest, though votes are just a little bit higher. This better be a wake up call for them too! How interesting was this year's election...for a moment there was some sort of Singapore-involvement and identity. Lol.

No comments: