Monday, June 27, 2011

Starting of school isn't really a good start for me. Be it whether school starts or not, it makes entirely no difference to me because I am still very tired everyday waking up early and everything. So tired today :(

Apparently school is so stressful with all the projects stuff. Today was so bad, I couldn't see the stupid screen and I couldn't understand what she was talking about 'cause she was too fast and unclear. Then I missed out the first point, everything else after that is like a blank only. So ended up had to figure things out on my own within time limit -.- I think my friend heard me swearing, lol. And on top of that I was also trying to talk about work stuffs on my phone. So I guess today's class was a very distracting one for me because firstly I wasn't in the mood for school at all, secondly I dread ticketing lessons and lastly I was just feeling very...sian in a way. I think I will be skipping lectures this week also. So many things on mind and too many things to do.

Time to start thinking of future plans for my career already, one more year to go.

Sometimes I really admire myself so much because I don't know why am I so nice.

No comments: