Thursday, June 12, 2008

homework-holiday blues

i wanna change a blogskin!
but im not doing anything yet. lol oh well.
my table's damn messy now, filled with everything and anything.
alright, basically books and papers -.-
but that doesnt mean im touching every one of them.
sigh, i feel like my brain's got brainwashed. blahhh.
have been doing amath for the whole of today,
and sadly only completed 1/3 of the whole thing.
not that i dont have any sense of urgency, i know holidays are ending soon.
in 11 days' time! *rings*
im still left with all the sciences untouched! :(
and whats more im like so busy with dont-know-what.
woo, im getting screwed! *bangs*

oh well, dont know if im torturing myself or making myself be a lil' more diligent,
cos the fact is that im still having tuition later.
so that goes to show my day's filled with amath. hais.
i think i sound serious. maybe cos i just woke up?
man, wake up shereen, approx one hour to tuition.



我不会给自己理由去空想。
因为,也许对我说都无所谓了。

No comments: