Sunday, June 22, 2008

oh yes. i spent the night renovating my room. haha!
i cleared my table and shifted/added things.
cleared my drawers too, and now everything seemed so neat.
i feel so satisfied with myself. lol :D
and i added a mini table, now got more space to put my books :)
after much consideration and observations,
my heart told me that my mini table lacked something.
and so, after thinking for some time, ive thought about it.
IT NEEDS A VASE WITH A ROSE IN IT :D
HAHA yes, it'll look complete with that.
im gonna get it soon when i got the time. so excited! lol.
yeah i kept my radio away alr. aw feels so weird to see my table so spacious now.
sorry to neglect you for some time, i'll bring you out in nov :)

okie dokies. i dont deny that i pamper myself. lol.
now i've really got an offically neat and condusive environment to study.
(condusive as in no loud noises/voices from my loud mum -.-)
oh, and im gonna get a room-mat for my room! i hope i can find a snoopy one :D
yeahhh, seriously i love my room loads :)

No comments: