Thursday, June 26, 2008

physics SPA was ....................!
damn it, i didnt understand what the question was talking about?
maybe i wasnt focus or anything.
zzz my table first value's wrong. my g is wrong, and my k is wrong. Lol great -.-
and mr lim kept hitting my ruler. haha it was damn funny!
den he kept apologising. lol xD
geog was good. finally mandy came over and sat beside me :)
self-study after school passed by very quickly.
i think its no use studying in the school on your own.
perhaps only doing homework is suitable. nobody's really studying anyway i guess.
and yes, finally tmr is friday. a long friday, and its the weekend!
cant wait cant wait. i aint got any life right now.


i wont deny if things change.
i wont if you dont want to. its your own choice to decide.

No comments: