Sunday, January 04, 2009

even just an hour matters now

first sunday of the year!
service was still okay? combined service though.
we(the youths) sat on the floor infront in the chapel cos it was SO full.
an indian lady came to preach :O
quite surprised that an indian could be a christian.
but i must admit i had difficulties trying to understand what she was saying.
so eventually i ended up only hearing 1/4 of what she said,
cos i gave up trying to listen to the rest...only listened to the words i could easily understand.
somemore im damn tired and abit distracted...so yeah.

my com is going to breakdown REALLY SOON.
im so worried man :(
theres so many things i cannot afford to lose.
my pictures my songs my things. gosh.
i think if it really died on me i'd probably have depression :'(

on top of that my beloved phone is not functioning well either.
i got problems msging my dearest sometimes(although i think its not my phone problem regarding that),
and the main problem lies with the dumb speaker.
people cant hear me! thats so bad.
shirly thought i was sick or something when she talked to me.
and people had to HUH so loud to make me speak louder so they can hear me.
sigh depressing.

i wished i could be back in 4g studying. haha.
i miss changwei!

and results are coming out pretty soon!
life's going to be so changing until i officially start school then it'll be constant.

yeah im starting work tmr!
finally can keep myself occupied and busy for five weeks.
(dont ask me where i am unless you wanna help me buy some stuffs im selling ^^ )

i have a sudden desire to read books.




i miss the times. all those times.
dont you? :)

No comments: