Saturday, January 17, 2009

the ultimate declaration

hardware can change. but my heartware never changes.

i dont care if the whole sky falls apart.
i dont care even if they lay their lives for me.
i dont care how much they give unto me.
i dont care how deep that affection can be.
i dont care how close they can be to me.
i dont care how hard efforts may be put in.
i dont care how many times they try again.
i dont care how long they try to hold onto.
i dont care how desperate they desire to be.
i dont care what they think and how they feel.
i dont care.

because you'll still have a part of me with you always.
because our lives together is what makes our living worthwhile.
because i only need what you can give and that's enough for me.
because our passion overules everything else.
because our closest distance in heart is my only comfort.
because not a single inch of me will be moved easily.
because you're the only one that wins right from the start.
because we know we never will want to let go.
because to me its equivalent to nothingness.
because you're all that matters to me.
because of you.

and you.
you're the one and only in my eyes, in my heart, and in my mind.

No comments: