Wednesday, July 01, 2009

If you think and see it as this way, I've nothing to say. 
It'd been a long way, I know. And I never wanted it to change.
Do you really think I don't even bother to understand or give a freaking damn about what's going on and you as well? You know something? 
I've always thought you could know me well enough to know how I feel too.
But somehow when circumstances change, you don't seem to allow me to get through you.
Sorry but I don't think exactly the way you do. 
But doesn't mean I don't think from the perspective of you.
Yes, you don't feel it anymore maybe because I didn't show as much anymore.
But have you wondered how I'm feeling inside? 
Yes I may be very hectic with life now for god-knows-why, but do you think that I've forgotten you? You never knew how helpless I was then.
I can claim I gave the greatest support and concern through everything.
If you don't see it then nevermind.
I really don't know what to do, how to do, what to say, how to say anymore.
Maybe I don't know how to show my concern anymore. 
I may not say it out or show it out but doesn't mean I don't possess those emotions. 
Maybe that sounds to you like a stupid joke but I'm being dead honest.
If you think I'll never understand, then who will? You yourself? 
And what makes you think those who claim that they do does? 
Sometimes there are things that need to be spoken. 
I don't deny I did said those words before, but do you think I said that like any normal words?
Do you think I can really mean it? Do you think I want to say it?
Do you know how much disappointment I felt in you? 
Do you know how upset and hurt I was when you completely lost your control of emotions?
You can don't care about me or anything else in the world now, 
but what makes you think I don't? All these years, am I the person you thought I am to you right now? What's true, up to you.


Maybe I failed.

No comments: