Sunday, July 26, 2009

oh yes finally blogger's fixed!
you know if one day technology fails us,
i can't imagine how angry and and pissed everyone would be.
see, so much for being dependent on technology now.
what a world.

anyway, I'M SO TIRED :(
ok nevermind it's not an excuse for singaporeans cos everyone's busy and always tired.
man, why did my parents even bring me here.

oh talking about this, last night there was a call from my cousin's mum,
who is my aunt, who is my mum's younger sister.
some things kinda cropped up again and past things are like repeating.
oh well. hope things would be fine soon.
& i'm hoping so much for my cousins and relatives to come singapore and visit me!
sigh, the holiday schedule in poly is superbly weird, so if i'm not going over,
they should come!!! haha.
btw one of my cousins is coming here to work in the upcoming IR from macau.
cool stuff.

i'm trying to figure out how to use imovie...but i can't really focus and concentrate now cos i still have many more important things to do.
at most i'll just use back movie maker from my cousin's laptop.
oh well nevermind, these things can leave to a later time.

i met ruby yesterday for dinner though.
told her to have dinner WITH me, she end up buying some food that has a SO LONG QUEUE,
and by the time she finished buying and come back i'm like already half done with my food -.-
then she was giving some suggestions about what should i speak about for my presentation.
she mentioned changwei, my parents, snoopy(omg -.-) and she herself.
just imagine i talk about HER?!?!?! ha no way la, i don't know what to say either =x
hanged around and chatted before going home.
and my mum thought i was having dinner with a guy or something -.-

No comments: