Saturday, July 18, 2009

Nothing else can be better than just us being togethe

effective day.
finished most of my school work, yes.
very rare though, usually would be too sian to complete. 
but guess today forced my way through everything, wahaha. 

& i'm kinda sian now cos i can't seem to find food&beverage trends locally!
grr so er xin one. 

anyway, i have a feeling that things are going to be really stress for the final year exam in august :( 
after like looking through all the things so far, it's madness loh.
sigh and my mum had been trying desperately to make me drink the chicken essence.
but apparently haven't succeed to day. 

i think my hair grows quite fast.

stuffs coming up/to do:
- fb proj
- econs proj
- fb test
- rht test
- iht test
- pom presentation

oh oh oh crap. 

No comments: