Sunday, December 26, 2010

It's the last sunday of the year! So happening in CC today.
There was prize ceremony, graduating ceremony for my p6s and food party.
Hmm glad to see my kids growing up and moving on to the next stage :)
I feel older myself too when i see them grow, haha!

Lunched at killiney with a few of them and that ends my day lol.
So so fast. I think this week would really fly by unknowingly.

And i really hate it when my parents wrong me for nothing.
Tsk, hello can you please go and find out first before saying it's me?! -.-
Come on man, it's just a small matter for crying out loud.
Need to make such a big fuss or not? Wapiang.
Luckily my tolerance level high enough to withstand crap like throwing my things anywhere without putting it back and showing bad tempers when you feel like it.
So i'm now practicing forgiveness. It's a noble action, lol.

No comments: