Thursday, December 30, 2010

I've been a good girl today! :)

I kinda finished both my reports alr, yay.
Horrible time of brain torture, lol.
But at least individual assignments are completed *phew*.
Now got to chiong for projects and tests, sian!

I just came to realise that the second week of school there are two tests!
Oh man, and first week of school already have got two submissions -.-
Sigh, my jan is seriously gonna be crazyyy.

So yeah...have been occupying myself with school work today to kill time.
But then again i still prefer to sleep to pass time.
Talking about sleeping...i haven't been eating breakfasts recently cos when i woke up it's almost lunch time already, lol!
And my mum hadn't been cooking too so my lunches were also skipped :(
But i guess that gives me a few days of diet! Haha.
School's starting real soon so i'm back to eating again, tsktsk.

No comments: