Thursday, August 18, 2011

Being heartless is still the ideal option, like what I always tell the others.

Yeah, how great can life get, especially when you have such a day like this. Lets see, I received like 10 grades in total according to individual components of coursework modules. Ahah, all sucked like nobody's business. Even my friends are afraid to tell me about my grades, amusing. Hmm what's new. Yes to be frank, it is far from my own personal expectations but the cruel truth is - accept it.

Alright, and my body decides to fail me today. One of the worst cramps I've ever suffered, I guess probably accumulated tiredness or stress. And fortunately or not, someone at work did not help me with a single thing. Oh yes, I was feeling so pathetic but I was too weak to even be pissed or annoyed. Maybe I was too good in covering up myself but trust me, I was dying inside. Sometimes I really wonder about some of the things I do. Again, the cruel truth is - accept it.

And then, you end off the day with people shouting at you. That's right, what a day. Oh not yet, there are still a pile of work to do before bed. Ciao.

No comments: