Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I hope I can stop asking people in my department questions...lol...although it does make me appear to be more friendly but I still hate myself for it. The real challenge is starting.

Anyway, hate going home after work because everywhere is so annoying. Just today, some irritating people were rushing for the train and tsk me off the escalator (end up she also didn't get on the train what -.-) Then there were some very inconsiderate people who don't know how to move themselves in that sardine train and let others out. The crowd is madness. Half of the population were stuck outside the train and couldn't get on. 99% of the people inside the train couldn't move. I wonder what has public transportation done to the locals recently -.-

Gonna get my printer repaired really soon! Happy.

No comments: