Wednesday, May 28, 2008

1. Today is: wednesday
2. I should be: dont know?(dont tell me study-.-)
3. The last text message I received was from: ruby
4. And it said: forgot?
5. I am currently pissed off because: er im not actually.
6. My cellphone rings and the song that's playing is: bad day by chipmunks
7. I would love to see: ____________ :)
8. If I could change one of my attitudes, it would be: erm dont know
9. After school, I love to: go home and sleep. lol!
10. My favorite subject is: ha dont have one.
11. I liked yesterday because: i wasnt sad?
12. But I still sort of didn't because: nothing good happened to me
13. My favorite song right now would have to be: erm dont know lah
14. I sometimes forget to: i hardly forget things xD
15. I currently have a crush on : nah.
16. My favourite number(s) would be : 7! :D
17. When I'm in a bad mood: just dont talk to me.
18. I really can't stand: people who misunderstands me
19. I'd break up with my boyfriend/girlfriend right away if: i find out that he dont love me alr/ have another girl in mind alr/cheated my feelings?
20. If I were to get stuck in an lift with someone, it would have to be: some cool guy that i can get to know? hahaha!
21. I'd really like to improve my grades on: PHYSICS!
22. The last thing that I bought with my own money is: a bag
23. The name of the district where I live is: uh? serangoon?
24. I have never ridden: a horse? lol
25. If I won the lottery, the first thing I would buy is: wah alot of things actually. lol
26. One bad habit: lazy?
27. I go to school in: uniform?!
28. One friend who is not from my school is: royston
29. I am currently stressed because: alot of work needs to be done in june

No comments: