Friday, May 23, 2008

last day of chinese intensive! woohoo :D
and last day of term two! time really flies.
but nothing much also. still gotta go back school for extra remedials :(
so it isnt holidays at all anyway. oh well.

after school had english prelim oral.
oh my i was feeling so nervous lah!
"you're good but next time slow down abit..."
" are you very nervous?"
"er haha yes."
"i thought i took you last year?"
" uh ya."
" ya, so dont feel so nervous! okay turn behind and talk about the picture."
picture was still alright i guess.
conversation totally made me sound like some fools -.-
tell me about a wonderful meal you had?!
and why people are obssesed with looks nowadays?!
wah faints man...i was like trying to crap out the crappiest thing.
and i er-ed alot lah! i think i spoke naturally like how i used to. oops?
ahhh, and for a moment i thought i spoke for quite a long time.
telling lies within split seconds isnt very effective sometimes.

after that went back to imac room,
cos the dumb school got my cca records all wrong.
pathetically, all of my friends also the same. annoying?
ms jen and ms leow dont know anything lor!
sigh, then now dont know what alr. shall wait for her response on tuesday.
then slacked at imac room while waiting for the others to finish oral exam.
taught derrick how to do amath :)
i think it would be nice if he's my younger brother. haha :)
yeah, and glad that he's taking over my place in infocomm. heh.

oh, and cos i was asking for sweets previous days,
today suddenly everyone bought me sweets! haha aw.
the bunch of us behind now cannot function in class without sweets.
haha andy bought some, and weiqin gave me some too :)

three more days to chinese o's!
gonna study chinese all the way until o's are over.
华文华文华文.

No comments: