Wednesday, May 28, 2008

mr lim changwei looked so cool today! hahaha ^^
another day of extra lessons, which was equally boring and torturing.
luckily today ended one hour earlier, although it made no much difference.
ha, ate sushi and bun in school(pathetically).
maybe i should learn to appreciate the school canteen more before i graduate.
so yeah. went home after, and got my second haircut.
hais, thanks to that stupid barber previously.
and after the second time, my hair is shorter now -.-
oh well, but its okay, cos hair will grow.
and best thing is I GOT MY TAIL BACK ALR! haha :)
so nevermind about it.
just that felt a little uneasy when suddenly my hair was shorter by so much. hurhur.
feeling so tired now.
how i hoped that the time will pass faster...i cant wait to get outta this.

was talking about my laws of life today.
shereen's laws of life:
1. i dont repeat.
2. i dont say or ask things for no reasons.
3. i only say/answer things when i feel like.
4. i give incomplete answers to people.
5. you cannot ask me questions that i asked you.
6. i always smile for a reason.
7. i always mean what i say.

hah.




如今我还是能感觉到.
那一种...

No comments: