Monday, September 21, 2009

i'm still awake now :O owling at home, hahaha.
kinda weird cos it's a monday now but i'm still living it as a sunday.
hmm, anyway church was as usual, just that the atmosphere felt a little different.
kinda moody la in the morning, think i woke up at the wrong side of the bed :\

then went to meet my cousins at suntec, then they accompanied me for lunch.
walked around there and then marina, then got some stuffs and went to raffles city for dinner.
nyny gave my cousin a bottle of red wine cos it's her birthday this month and she signed up for membership.
v funny la, and the wine was actually some cheap wine. haha!
then they asked me about my "life", so i told them some of my past relationship stuffs.
they're like so interested...and they said that my life v interesting. ahah!
ok la, they were pretty amazed by me though.

think my body clock's gonna get a little screwed alr...yawns.

No comments: