Sunday, September 27, 2009

two more days two more days two more days.
must think positive.

sigh, but i'm damn tired now :(
& my poor toe, so pain :(

i bet the guests are so going to party after the f1 race tonight...especially the supporters.
cousin went to zouk last night and she came home later than me!
hahaha but she can rest today :(
luckily my mum's not in singapore now, if not i think she'll just freaked out by my schedule.
i bet she's gonna regret asking me to work for this...guess so lah.

saw ham's flat car last night though.

you know, i really dislike drunk people...i better hope i'll not see any tonight.
cos i didn't see any yesterday but a few of my friends saw and kena their bloody nonsense.
haha joyce got so pissed until she was sososo fuming mad.
i'm so very far away from those ppl cos i never step into the smoking area before.
it's just...zzz.
so today none of the girls are supposed to enter that area anymore after last night's incident.

& i'm going to be late soon if i still continue to stone here...sobs.
i haven't finish my lunch and i haven't prepare to change&do my hair!

may time pass faster and hope i have super legs today!(although not quite possible)

No comments: