Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Shopped at vivo today, and I went to the pet shop. Haha!
The puppies are so cute :D

There was an ang moh who approached me then asked where is the food court.
I wanted to tell him "the above level" but sounds quite wrong so I said "level 3 or level 4" instead.
Blue eyes are pretty scary actually.

Quite tired uh...woke up early to help mum with some kitchen chores :\

Cousin: how tall are you?
Me: around 160
Cousin: wah so tall.
Me: where got?! not tall at all
Cousin: at least so much taller than me mah
Me: how tall are you btw?
Cousin: i dunno...never go measure
Me: why not?
Cousin: i don't rmb depressing stuffs mah...
Me: hahaha!
Funny.

Dinner was good, although made him ate twice.
And seeing people changing from violence to gentleness.
Hahaha, but hope it had been a nice time lah.

:)

No comments: