Monday, September 21, 2009

No time together will seem to be enough,
but no time together is ever too short to do without.
Every moment is a moment with joy and happiness.

rotted the morning.
heh.

went to meet my cousins at taka later on in the afternoon.
tiramisu mooncakes are in my house now, hehe nice :D
then went to shokudo to eat, quite cool la like in some jap street like that.

& my another cousin is going to come singapore in oct!
wahahah, very happening hor...i didn't go back then all come out see me :P
but he's coming for the car show at expo also la -_-"
not confirmed yet though...shall see how.

had been drinking much coffee as well...sigh but still v tired.
sept's a very tiring month man...atlhough it's like holidays.
like no difference from school days.

anyway, happy birthday vincent!

& condolences to another of my cousin.
we should really cherish the ones we really love.

seriously, i really have ALOT of cousins.

No comments: