Thursday, February 25, 2010

Gosh, very tired.
Quite a long day for me, somehow or rather.
Since qad slept much earlier than me le, then i shall finish my busy stuffs first.
Work today...thursdays are so going to be much tougher than my mondays.
Can't believe i'm like a multi-subject teacher to kids now mwhahaha.
But still, first time marking so many papers...now i got a feel of how teachers are like, haha.
Though i could choose better jobs and higher pays, but well, i'm not really into the extrinsic reward, at least not for now.
Perhaps more of experiencing something and most imptly, reaping into part of my backup plan in future.
Anyway, was delayed back to finish up marking some papers so came home late.
But well, it was satisfying teaching them.

Still have lots of other stuffs to be busy with.
Can't believe i'm still so busy despite having no school now -_-"

No comments: