Tuesday, February 02, 2010

just came home not long ago...gosh im dead beat now.

Bcs web project presentation today.
For three hours.

Cs tutorial in the afternoon.
Three more hours.
Anyway, didn't know that my cover letter was so good that she actually used mine to show the class heehee!
But still, tutorial was totally boring.

Went to meet my psycho group for proj ppt rehearsal.
Left shortly to airport for duty thereafter.
Duty was rather ok cos the CSO i met was friendly so i managed to kill much time talking with her, wahaha.
So there's this korean pop band who were departing today...dunno what shinee.
So after duty one of my senior went to "look" for them,
but apparently they were inside the lounge so the crew decided to wait for them to come out for boarding in about half an hour.
So me, not knowing who on earth are they who are catching so many thousands of fans, and not being a least bit of interested, i left them and came home :)
Lol some of my friends are like !@£$%~^ at me for not even wanting to see them.
Aiya I don't understand man.

So anyway, had an extremely long day...sigh.
Having some noodles now cos i only ate a meal for today :(

Btw, to end this off, i received like...4 compliments today!
  1. some ppl say my style v cool
  2. someone say my wavy hair is nice
  3. someone say the way my hair curled today was nice
  4. someone said i look v mature(different from the person i look like in school)
Mwhaha not that i thick-skin but these are really what people told me today.
Can't really believe but hahaha.

Ok time to sleep.

No comments: