Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Had a horrible morning sneezing and coughing.
So slacked abit during morning lesson as there was practically no lesson -.-
Don't know why on earth did he want us to be there.

Lunch sucked, period.

So prepared for cs interview role play.
Ended in about ten minutes.
It was so fake loh she was like down there acting, i also down there acting.
And she asked questions that i felt it was so irrelevant cos it was more about my personal plans rather than career plans -.-
Ok whatever. But i think i spoke a lil fast cos i was rushing for time hahaha.
Left after the presentation as i was rushinggg.

Love the cab driver for being sooo fast.
First time travelling from tampines and took me pretty fast to reach.
He told me there was this new bridge so he just went zoom.
Only that the traffic jam was irritating when i was just almost reaching.

Met up with the kumon teacher in the afternoon for a short briefing.
I had a hard time walking between the blocks man.
Only realised a much shorter route when i was going back.
Hmm so at least i can occupy myself for two days a week during the hols to work :)
I'm gonna be a potential tuition teacher worrr.

Went and ran some errands after that as well.
Although my nose felt better in the afternoon, but apparently now it seems to have become worse :(
Better go rest and take medication tonight.

No comments: