Thursday, February 04, 2010

Just got home awhile after qad.

Today was kind of a sian and a not-so-good day for me?
Initially was supposed to do socio presentation but ended up being pushed back to next week.
Like urghhh...wasted my time preparing and stuffs.
So bu shuang lor...haiz er xin.

& I totally screwed my psycho test paper.
Sigh i doubt i can pass...even if i did maybe just a borderline one.
I was sitting there with blanks :(
But of course managed to crap some stuffs out although i think it's really quite crappy.
Oh well. Hope the rest of my coursework can pull me up ba.

Psycho presentation next.
Did pretty well though :)

After school went to downtown chalet for bbq to celebrate miner's birthday.
Guess gary put in alot of effort and money on her ba.
Anyway, so gary sent a few of us back home after everything.
Think he must have wasted quite an amount of petrol hahaha.

So that was my stressful day part one.
Tmr evening another test and i'm also equally dead for it.
Hope to chiong during the few hours tmr.

No comments: