Thursday, March 18, 2010

Although tmr's friday but time still seemed to pass by slowly...don't you think so?

Work OT today, :(
Somehow got lotsa worksheets to finish marking.
Wah, see until my eyes want to drop out.
One of my students kynan is reeeeally cute, i like him alot alot :D
Haha i think he likes me too :)

& i got a nice surprise from qad at night while at work :)
Haha, so nice...made my mood better...but got a lil distracted hahaha.
Wasn't supposed to msg but i kept msging cos cannot control liao, must faster take chance.
Haha guess boss caught me doing so but she just let me be, haha.
Maybe she thought there was some urgent matters cos i even excuse myself to answer calls.
Haha what's more i'm always such a good employee, i must have good reasons for doing so :P
Aiya but anyway, i was still able to teach and multitask so not a problem lah.

But tonight really was too bad lor, wasted :(
We both didnt know you have time and was free...aww.
But nvm, there'll always be a next time.

Fell sick today with flu and sore throat.
Don't like my voice :(

No comments: