Monday, March 01, 2010

Just home from work.
Woah, although only a few hours but i'm so tired man. Mentally.
Used brain too much, somemore had to run against time.
Actually i think those kids come for tuition really like hell.
Haha, can understand cos i felt the same when i had amath.
Can die doing all the questions. Luckily i quite after six months back then.
I never liked tuitions seriously...spend time making myself more stress only.
Except one...hahaha i loved that.

Guess i should have went yesterday...since i heard that so many people asked about me.
It was good to have a gathering like these sometime to catch up and stuffs but well...i guess i have my reasons for not turning up bah.

I better start doing all those busy stuffs i have to do...i've been too lazy these few days.

Xiang si ni le.

No comments: