Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tough times don't last but tough people do :)


This week is like stay-at-home week.
Hmm no mood to go out or whatsoever.
Sian man, moodiness sucks.

Took half day off work tmr hehee.
I better cherish my free and relaxing days now before it's going to be over soon.
So so so not looking for school yet but sadly it's april liao.

Rested at home today instead of meeting up with the ladies.
Ordered home delivery since my mum went to jb with her friend and i was really lazy to get out of the house.
I think the person either must be thinking why i eat so much or why i so horrible dunno how to go out and buy.
Aiya whatever lah, too 'homely' these days.

Got to settle dinner and everyone is asking me what i want to eat.
That includes two cousins coming home after work and my dad who did not work today and my mum who just came back home with her friend.
Apparently i'm too sian of deciding cos i have been doing so ever since school holidays started so i really can't think of what to eat now and so i've decided to skip dinner today.

No comments: