Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Any moment is just so perfect with you.

Out with kyann today! Yay.
I think i've got this treated-fate.
I always get treated somehow or another once in a while. Hehe.
But really thank her for the lunch and the puffs for my mum.
So nice of her :)
Wanted to have our ladies-talk but apparently her gideon popped out suddenly so didn't really talk much ahah.
Accompanied her to get a dress and bought some snacks home as well.

She also mentioned that first(but wrong :P) impression of me is dao leh.
Wah die alr loh, when school starts i'll try to minimize my daoness.
Sian, dreading school to come.
Still yet to get my ssm shoes :( the ugly shoes, wth.

Ohhh and i saw something nice and i liked today, gonna get it someday :)

& i really think qad will look good in that green clothing.
Hahaha fantasizing!

No comments: