Friday, November 12, 2010

Howdyyy, my eyes are closing any moment but just hanging there to blog before i sleep.
Today had been pretty smooth i would say, but extremely long day.
Started my day at like 7am until 10pm :(

Lab classes all the way...project meetings etc etc.
Although i don't deny that i'm so so very busy with school work now, but at least at the end of the day i am still alive and kicking.
Going back to TP feels a little weird once a week now btw, haha!

Cell was pretty fun today, although i was like half hour late.
We don't have lessons anymore now, instead we're starting to prepare for our christmas skit for children's church.
It was super amusing cos everyone had to REALLY act and all.
I have zero experience in acting la...i mean i've never acted before in public so uh.
But luckily during sec school ruby was forever playing acting with me, so i have some lame experiences lol!
Gid placed me as the angel role, which is like the impt part *gasp*
Can't imagine i have to memorise my script for the next coming month, hahaha.
I think church is cool cos we get to have opportunities to do things in a more casual setting, and it is more of a choice rather than like how the outside world always does things - a must or need or forced.
Yeah so anyway, i hope my cell would do up a great job :)

Alright, goodnitees!

No comments: