Wednesday, November 03, 2010


My eyes are barely opening now, so tired from the long day.
I woke up very early but wellll...had a beautiful morning :)
Just that early morning i'm only half awake, hahaha.
Lectures throughout the day, last lecture i was dozing off cos really couldn't take it, too tired.
Tmr's worse...all tutorial classes, sigh.
Hope time passes faster tmr!

Mum's in penang now, so i thought i'd better use this "peace" at home to faster do most of my school work, haha!

Anyway, i forgot to share about something.
The poster/postcard i helped kyann to do for xmas event for church is already up!
Haha how i wish i can see my big work in church but too bad it's all the way at G2.
Too far for me and i don't go there every week either so ya...can't get to see it.
But i'm quite proud of myself la...like i can get to be involved in such huge event and in turn bless others also...good stuff! *pats to myself*

It's going to be the last school day of this week tmr so yay :)
I think i'm a very home-ly person. I like to be at home.
Like i would rather be home doing work than outside environment.

Mmhmm, my day's ending soon.
Can't wait to get my rest, toodles!

No comments: