Saturday, November 06, 2010

Waking up today but to looking forward to tomorrow.

Analyzing thirteen resorts in sentosa is madness.
Didn't do much today heh...have been thinking too much, need to rest.
I hope doing project won't be tough times for me 'cause i'm trying my best to love this sem :)

Anyway i've decided to end my 30-letter challenge thing.
Haha procrastinated the last letter for quite some time cos i really dunno what to write.
And i don't really like to tell so much of myself non verbally like that.
I prefer people to take time to understand me rather than me telling.

Feeling guilty cos i forgot to water the plants on behalf on my mum, lol.
Poor plants, they must have hated me for the past few days.

Feel like buying some games apps for my phone hehe!
I don't trust jail breaking.

No comments: