Tuesday, November 16, 2010

This morning was kinda irritated by a few incidents.
Shall not mention cos i don't wish to complain.

But other than the morning, my day was still pretty good.
I think this sem is more of like bonding time with project mates.
We spend like almost three full days out of a week together in school?
I think my group is pretty cool, although we have like all sort of people lol.
We went to haw par villa today for one of our group projects.
Very hot place, but suddenly came a very heavy rain also.
So hmm, it was a very adventurous outing hahaha.

Glad that tmr is a public holiday!
At least can rest for a day...still have loads of stuff to do.
My thursday and friday is packed as well...oh my weekend too.
Just received mandy's wedding invitation card when i came home.
My cute mum thought it was nothing cos my name wasn't on it and she placed it aside -_-"
So finally found it buried in at my house after two days lol.

No comments: