Saturday, September 01, 2007

what exactly is your bloody problem.
what else do you want.
what more do you want to do.
stop saying things that are not true to others and everyone around you.
you dont have to tell the whole wide world your lie.
if youre trying to satisfy yourself by convincing yourself and make others believe your words,
hello? wake up can.
stop faking up words and putting up your own things.
you're just doing nothing out of nothing.
and dont find excuses when you try to cover up yourself.
dont do things behind ppl's back.
dont try and get close to me and know more about me,
im too afraid of you.
you have your views but doesnt mean they are true.
dont assume your craps and your thoughts so right.
in fact theyre all wrong. learn to appreciate and see.
your actions and your words pisses me off.
have you not have enough of wad you want?
all along always harass me, now still go further on.
hello? im not your target of jealousy.
please let go of me can.
you know what kind of impression you left in me?
fear, irritation, frustration, annoyance.
i dont need you to interfere into my life, our lives.
we're worlds apart.
i cant stand when ppl say things tat are so not true.
and anyhow say it anywhere anytime.
get the facts right first before you say anything.
this kind of behaviour and action sucks you know.
can you just go away, live your life and i live mine?
get off me. i dont want to appear and be in your life.
i just dun wan to have anything to do with you.
its irritating and frustrating.
give me some air to breathe can.
there are better things in life for you to do.
im sick and tired of you and your everything.


argh. go sleep better.
maybe sleep for the whole of tmr even better.
if you also wana pester me in my dreams,
den i rather have my life taken.

No comments: