Tuesday, September 25, 2007

i think the rest of the school days will be just doing tests,
and tests and tests, and eoy eoy eoy and extra lessons extra extrass.
pathetic.

i reached home at 2pm today. lol 2!
like whoa? my parents were shocked man.
lol dad was at home cos not feeling well.
and i think im not very updated to the things tats happening around in my family.
dunno for what reasons my house suddenly got alot of new furnitures 0_o
my parents were busy moving in lots of things.
new bed, cupboards, chairs, tables, and dunno wad else. all for themselves lah.
and seriously, they are very noisy. zzz.
i had sucha hard time concentrating on studying cos my house was in a mess -.-
sigh, oh well its over now, so yeah whatever.

it's better not to provoke me when im stressed. lol.
at least, not at the wrong time.

a breakthrough for the next month.
and im still wondering over my day. sigh.

random:
Lime is cool, i prefer lime than teenage now. haha.

i dont know if some things are meant to be said or better left unsaid.
maybe someday somehow it'll be said, at the right time.

No comments: