Friday, September 21, 2007

From Julia:
Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or little known facts about yourself.
People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
At the end, you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names.
No tagbacks.

1. i only eat ice cream when im happy.
2. i spin my pen when something is on my mind.
3. i only use pilot pens.
4. i only buy iced mocha from serangoon's bubble tea shop.
5. i can take one whole day to think of what should i eat.
6. i have very lame tasks-to-do in my phone.
7. my house has no food to eat one.
8. i have a teddy bear on my table since one year ago until now to keep me company. lol.
9. i dun like chinese-like food. prefer western :D
10. i put my all-time favourite songs in my phone(which is like only less than 10. lol)

okay, i think im weird.

eoy's gonna last for 12 days. oh god.
see the timetable already can stress me out. lol.
am mock exam tmr.
im gonna pass im gonna pass im gonna pass.

i dont do things without any reasons.
but sometimes i do things without knowing whats the reason.
the things i say might not be what it seems to be,
but i dont say things for nothing.

sounds contradicting, but i still make sense.
hahaha.

No comments: