Sunday, September 23, 2007

today's the only day that the sun shines so brightly :)
beautiful day huh.

without knowing i slept for like the whole afternoon.
lol actually intended to study after i woke up,
but i guess i was really too tired...
quiet afternoon is peaceful :)
and i had a very nice dream.
man, if i can i would rather stay in my dream. Ha.
wow if you tell me what you said in my dream,
i'll be so touched. haha alright im being imaginative. xD

i guess i'll have alot of plans during holidays.
mum was talking to me about them today,
and i told her off cos its super irritating when im trying to study,
and she goes screaming her lungs off like nobody's business -.-
but good heavens she went out and i had the peaceful-iest afternoon.

westlife's going to release their new album on 12th nov!!!! :D
oh gosh so cool. im so happy lah.
cant wait for it, it'll be another great xmas gift for myself this year again.
lol yes :D


i know this day, do you?

No comments: