Saturday, September 08, 2007

happy birthday huijun! :D
haha good pals on every sunday yeah.

alright. so there was english oral today.
man it was abit scary.
reading aloud i nervous until mispronounced words leh.
i was like "that..er i mean that. ahh *paused* there was the..."
arghghghgh. lol didnt look at her though,
was kind of staring at her 100plus.
then picture discussion was still okay. at least she did nod her head.
oral conversation was so-so.
just spoke my mind. i did tried to smile at her lah, cos i was actually not very awake.
and thanks mr lim changwei for coming to my rescue :D
lol if not would have to wait until dunno how long for the office ppl to help us photocopy.
saw mr 'mc' and he chatted with me and ruby.
he: mr lim is a ...simple guy.
me: haha
he : so you like simple guys?
me: maybe? :)
he: but mr roderick is a complicated guy...
me: ruby likes complicated guys?! hahaha
she: *gave me the shut up face*

alright, back home was homeworking on chinese hw.
homework seems like never ending :(
its super surprising of me that i didnt sleep in the noon today.
haha, too busy doing hw.

im staying happy today, yes cos today is a nice day.


One more month to my big day. hahas :)

No comments: