Monday, November 05, 2007

and so the weekends are over.
gotta wait the following week before i can go out already.
sigh so soon...how i wish i can stay.
oh well nevermind. seven days only.

someone wanna shop in watsons tell me!!!
cos for every $15 you buy,
you can buy a SNOOPY pillow for $4!!!
please some kind soul get it for me :D
hahaha its so difficult to even find snoopy pillow,
so if anyone is nice enough to get me that,
man, i'll love you for it! hahaha :)
anyway, i cant get it myself cos my house doesnt need anything from watsons :(
plus my mum dun shop at watsons.

okay and i think im kinda down on luck today.
white no luck. red is so much better.
hmm next time must see black how.
every game i lost leh! how sad can that be.
or maybe im tired but still...!!! lol.

two more days of lessons.
suddenly i feel so restless.
can the time past faster??? to like 24 hours to 7 days?
lol okay come on face the reality, its impossible.

No comments: