Friday, November 16, 2007

home sweet home :)

yeah finally im home. after like eight days.
er let me recall bout some stuffs that happened...
ive been kinda busy everyday, cos alot of things are going on,
so couldnt really rest alot.
all i know is i ate alot of nice food lar. hahaha.
the wedding was like that lar, nothing much.
the dinner was quite boring, cos was having a headache...lack of sleep.
oh and i drank red wine during the dinner. haha cool.
my mum was busy introducing me to everyone there also,
man, it was so....whatever. and i had to like smile at everyone.
honestly i doubt i can even rmb who are they now.
and then everyone was teasing me la, ask me whens my turn to get married,
somemore say i should cater one whole plane then everyone sit that and fly to singapore.
whoa thats so naive of them. come on its still long to my future...well sort of.
and my two nieces are horrible, they made me had such a hard time.
as in hard time playing with them. lol they are so violent man.
they bite me like im some food for them 0_o *ouch*
but theyre cute la, the nonsense they say are pretty amusing.
and both my nephews are cool. haha the older one wore tuxedo!
but he forgot me already, so aiya forget it. lol.
and so all my cousins drove me out whenever theres free time,
even just for awhile. they all dote on me so much la, feel so loved suddenly. lol.
they call me the second version of cinderella, -_-
cos they gotta send me home before 11pm everytime, cos my mum said door will be locked already, so yeah no chance to stay out late, unless i stay over at my cousins' place.
but i didnt want to la, cos of the big dog in their house. im still afraid of it. lol.
wen cousin call me gothic girl cos he said i always wear black here black there. -.-
whatever lar, but its fun to be with him lar.
although he always suan me but hes nice to me afterall. hahaha :D
and i just realised hes an aries, no wonder i like to hang out with him.
the other cousin call me the "wad-girl", cos i always wad here wad there -_-"
haha funny, and the only thing she can say is "this girl ar..."
lol thinking of it its cool to win everyone in msia. wahahaha xP
i went to KL to stay with my other cousin and his just married wife.
his wife look like the actress irene though(the phua chu kang's wife, rosy).
and my cousin bought lots of stuffs for me...i feel so paiseh lar.
he brought me out last two days and told me wad i want den he buy for me.
he treated me to eat dark choc ice cream and starbucks! gees so nice.
and he spent over 200bucks on me...lol i know hes rich lar, but i feel bad mah.
lol yeah, but i didnt get anything much during this trip la, no time.

alright, and thanks ruby for your letter again.
next time just drop inside my letterbox can already.
i wonder why is she so free to do such stuffs. haha but its nice of her :)
and thanks mandy for getting me the snoopy pillow! =)
i bought westlife's new album!!! yay, its awesome man :D

No comments: