Tuesday, November 27, 2007

wah so pissed so pissed.
mum told my dad to confiscate my handphone next month if it's expensive.
then dad started scolding me like hell.
yeahyeahyeah.
im stupid im dumb im everything thats bad under the earth,
to spend my money on phone bills instead of other things.
and ya, cos i dunno how to save money,
thats why im so dumb in amath. is this your great logic?
im the one paying, so youre scolding me for using money on phone?
you expect me to wait for people to call me instead of me calling them,
since you said i have free incoming calls?
oh yeah, then the whole world dont have to call other people already, is that so?
of course i need to make calls for reasons right.
i sms so much cos i got things to say right.

zzz whatever.
this is so irritating.
all thanks to my mum for her mouth.

No comments: