Thursday, November 01, 2007

whoa, big news.
miss kodi's gonna leave peicai and wont be teaching next year anymore!
no wonder she told us to bring choc bar on thurs.
dunno for what purpose, maybe she wana keep for memory sake 0.o
i skipped cca today, cos nearly all of them went for o's,
so dun feel like going also.
ha actually im not even fit to be a leader =x

my mum's super funny today at lunch.
i was telling her im going out,
so she thinks that i must be out with boyfriend or something.
then she starts to say why am i disturbing when ppl are having exams.
why must she thinks that i have a boyfriend who is having o's now?
and then she starts saying to bring him home and let her see.
hello??? and before i can say anything, my dad starts his long lecture again.
and then my mum started laughing for dunno what,
i think she must have thought her daughter has a boyfriend.
and my dad was talking and talking like no one's business.
okay, and somehow i laughed cos of my mum's laughter and my dad's talking.
and you know what. they thought my laughter meant something -_-
hais, cant be bothered to explain much lah.

6 more days to the end of extra lessons in school,
6 more days to the day im leaving singapore.

note: buy lunch to school tmr, buy choc bar, amath hw.
and suffering of lessons starts tmr!

No comments: