Wednesday, October 31, 2007

oh great. one more day to the end of october.
can you like imagine, just two more months and the year's gonna be over.
hais, time flies.
i made many alarms today, but it all went snoozed.
lol cos i intended to wake up and do homework.
but in the end woke up too late, den went out with mum and relative.
not that i wana go out with them, but for the sake of buying clothes for wedding.
i mean, cousin's wedding.
and then suddenly it rained, and was kinda drenched.
saw a lady fell down in the coffee chop, whoa man so scary.
i think one of my fears is to fall down. lol.
stupid bugis cheated my feelings.
the whole stupid place on the other side closed down and turned into a food junction.
its like... a place for teenagers to shop suddenly turned into a food junction?!?!!
wah waste my time go there leh. sigh.
and my mum was very reluctant to buy a shirt that cost $35 for one piece. lol.
so eventually bought some clothes but couldnt find any for the wedding.
yeah so perhaps gotta go penang and buy.
i dunno why it seemed like so grand, but oh well, just for the sake of it.
and my mum kept assuming things.
hello, someone tell me what is wrong with her.
sometimes i really wonder is she going against me or standing on my side.

i dunno how to do differentiation for product rule! zzz.
help. i got a very positive feeling that im gonna suffer this holiday doing hw.

and i got a feeling, alot of things are gonna happen after o's.
especially when im back from penang.
my instincts dont really go wrong.

anyway, good luck to friends who're taking chinese o tmr! :)

No comments: